I grew up in Mosman and completed high school at Shore.
I then headed to Bathurst University for a double degree in business/marketing and communications/advertising, before following my father into Real Estate.
My first day coincided with the first week of the Global Financial Crisis. It gave me the tough start I needed, and I learnt how to operate at a high level in the most challenging of market conditions.
I quickly realised that my passion for the local area, its heritage and eclectic mix of architecture drew me to the harbour front, and I’ve been fortunate to sell some of the area’s most valuable properties.
My wife Vicki and I have two girls, Maya and Liv along with a dog, cat and horse! Vicki is a full-time equestrian dressage rider. I work six days a week and take Sunday off to spend with my family.
I like that my clients measure me on the results I achieve and the ‘word of mouth’ testimonials they provide.
- 2023/2024 - Elite Business Leader of Lower North Shore Group - Mosman | Cammeray | Crows Nest | Willoughby
- 2023/2024 - Elite Performer
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Lower North Shore Group - Mosman | Cammeray | Crows Nest | Willoughby
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Lower North Shore Group
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer