Elevation & Opportunity Stunning Views, R3 Zoning
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
A rainforest inspired retreat offered for the first time in over 35 years. This remarkable property commands a Sydney skyline spectacular both from living areas and an entertaining terrace. With R3 zoning and boasting Euroka Street's largest allotment of 405sqm this is a truly wonderful opportunity to enjoy as is or create (STCA) the ultimate cosmopolitan abode.
Split level in its design, the layout focuses on maximising its postcard views whilst bringing the surrounding environment inward. The enormous entertaining terrace extends off the living room and the glass encased dining space is defined by its walls of greenery. An internal courtyard oasis connects the renovated kitchen and family room and is home to a fishpond and water feature. Crowning the property is a whole floor parents' retreat complete with lounging area, viewing platform, built-in/walk-in robes and updated ensuite.
A rare offering ready to be enjoyed as is or redeveloped (subject to council approval), this exceptional property is set at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac and a walk to absolutely everything, trains, Waverton Village, Blues Point Road eateries, North Sydney CBD and an array of top schools are all just moments from the tightly held enclave.
- United by parquetry flooring, large living space and intimate dining area
- Marble benchtops in the renovated kitchen and laundry, quality appliances
- Family room opening to courtyard through French doors, soaring ceilings
- Parents' retreat with lounge, modern ensuite, terrace, b-ins, WIR and views
- Family bathroom featuring a combined bath/shower and heated towel rail
- Entertainer's terrace with sweeping views from the city to the Anzac Bridge
- Courtyard oasis displaying a thriving plant selection, fishpond and water feature
- Potential for parking (STCA), lovingly held and maintained for over 35years
- Under-house storage and workshop, gas bayonet and ducted air-conditioning
- Adjoining Euroka Street Playground, minutes into the CBD by bus, train or car
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.