Secluded Parkside Sanctuary Renovation or Rebuild Opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Cascading down through a private canopy of harbourside bushland, this exceptional landholding's southern boundary adjoins the lush expanse of Tunks Park. Holding a prized frontage within an exclusive and tightly held Northbridge street, there is vast scope to capitalise on this 1113sqm block with potential elevated Middle Harbour views, (subject to council approval).
A much loved family home for over 44 years, the property is double brick and was originally built in 1950. The house itself is immersed in the natural beauty of its idyllic setting framing the surrounding greenery through a selection of oversized windows. Split level in its layout and very comfortable as is, the versatile 1968 lower level extension opens out to a sandstone paved entertaining terrace and lush native garden.
Discover the undeniable appeal of Northbridge within 7kms of the CBD and easy access to a host of lifestyle benefits. An ideal setting for families of all stages, numerous sporting facilities are located nearby along with express city bus transport and the conveniently located Northbridge Plaza Shopping Centre.
- Traditional lounge room enclosed by two sets of internal glass doors
- Casual living and dining room extending off the family-sized kitchen
- Timber kitchen complete with gas cooking, dual sink and dishwasher
- Tranquil bedrooms with leafy outlooks, 4th bed/guest room downstairs with potential as granny flat with external access.
- Original bathroom featuring separate bath, shower and powder room
- Lower level rumpus with kitchenette and access to under-house storage
- Combined laundry/2nd bathroom servicing outdoors and the lower level
- Tunks Park glimpses, scope to increase outlook with a top floor addition
- Partially covered sandstone entertaining terrace, vine covered pillars
- Natural rockery and mature gardens extending to the playing fields below
- North facing forecourt garden and ample on-street parking available
- Gas heating, high ceilings, linen cupboards and well-maintained interiors
- Blissful enclave with nature reserves on both sides of Lower Cliff Avenue
- Convenient to Tunks Park Boat Ramp, Northbridge Golf Course, Plaza Shopping Centre and Schools
Thursday 15 March 2018
Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman at 5pm
Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.