Victorian Terrace in quiet enclave, walk to Kirribilli, CBD, Train & Ferry
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
An elegant slice of history central to the modern conveniences of today, this grand Victorian terrace has been stylishly enhanced by timeless updates complementing its classic c1890 architecture.
Punctuated by gloss black accents and restored iron filigree balustrading, the solid brick frontage is landscaped with sandstone paving providing invaluable off-street parking. Traditional lounge and dining rooms rest underneath soaring ceilings and are separated from the granite kitchen and family room. Striking Tasmanian Oak parquetry flooring unite the everyday living areas which connect to a covered alfresco dining area and private backyard oasis.
Standing tall upon a deep 242sqm block, established gardens filter the bright lights within this urban harbourside enclave. Located for lifestyle, walk to both Milsons Point and North Sydney Train Stations and nearby North Sydney Wharf. Footsteps to the North Sydney CBD, delight in the cosmopolitan flair of Kirribilli village and its iconic waterfront parkland positioned just a short stroll away from this wide peaceful cul-de-sac setting.
- Formal lounge and dining rooms centred upon open fireplaces
- Monochrome kitchen with a 90cm Ilve oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Elevated windows and skylight above the spacious family room
- Main bed connecting to a northern balcony through French doors
- Two bathrooms, main with marble topped vanity and bath tub
- Blackbutt and refinished Tasmanian Oak parquetry timber flooring
- Lofty proportions highlighted by ceiling roses and pendant lights
- Built-in robes plus linen cupboards, easily accessible attic storage
- Sandstone encased under-house storage and potential wine cellar
- Plantation shutters, gas bayonet and new plush carpets upstairs
- Retractable flyscreen within the doors opening to the BBQ terrace
- Secure child-friendly garden with neat lawns and timber decking
- 10 minute walk to trains at either Milsons Point or North Sydney
- 750m to North Sydney Wharf, convenient to top private schools
- Minutes to the CBD, rapid access to freeway and airport approaches
- Neighbouring the local tennis courts, close to idyllic Anderson Park
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.