Stylish, sun-soaked apartment in a quiet yet central locale
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
In a boutique block of only 12, nestled in a leafy residential cul-de-sac, this north facing, fully renovated apartment promises a lifestyle that's equal parts tranquil and outstandingly convenient. With a laneway at the end of the street leading to McMahons Point's cafes and harbourfront parks, from here you're just a short walk from the train station and a stroll to North Sydney CBD's business, shopping, dining and transport hub. A superb entry point or investment in an enduringly popular locale, its light filled interiors showcase stylish contemporary appointments and need nothing more to spend.
- North facing living/dining flowing out to sun-drenched undercover balcony
- Semi-open plan kitchen, CaesarStone benches, stainless steel appliances
- Bright, generously proportioned bedroom fitted with a mirrored built-in robe
- Renovated, fully-tiled bathroom with corner shower, CaesarStone vanity
- Internal laundry facilities in the bathroom, off-street parking space on-title
- Security block, footsteps from ACU, minutes' walk to Greenwood Plaza
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.