City Living with Sublime Harbour Views Park-side Convenience, Walk to Train
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Encased by new soundproof balustrading, commercial grade balcony doors and acoustic tempered windows, this whisper quiet cosmopolitan escape is nestled upon the fringe of the North Sydney CBD delighting in a spectacular harbour and city outlook.
Welcoming both views and an ideal north easterly aspect, the spacious combined living and dining open to a balcony immersed in the beauty and buzz of city living. Sharing just a single common wall, a central foyer separates the bedrooms and living areas. Recently refreshed, this exciting opportunity is ready to be enjoyed now whilst also providing scope to undertake further enhancement later on.
Securely set upon the third floor of the newly refurbished Ridgemont' building, discover the ultimate urban convenience of this supremely central parkside location. Footsteps to St Leonards Park, North Sydney Oval, The Greens and vibrant cafes, bus and train transport options are also located just a short stroll away.
- Spacious lounge and dining anchored by a wall of sleek integrated cabinetry
- Harbour views across to the Eastern Suburbs from the balcony and lounge
- New laminate bench tops unite the galley kitchen, 45cm Bosch dishwasher
- Both bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes, king-size master bedroom
- Well-presented mosaic tile bathroom with separate bath tub and shower
- Building upgrades include extensive soundproofing and video intercom system
- Level lift access, open-car space, 5 visitor car spaces and swimming pool
- Separate internal laundry, pendant lights, Smeg electric cook top and air-con
- Oversized doors, day-night roller blinds and a classic neutral colour scheme
- Walk to absolutely everything; metres to train, cafes, bars, busses and schools
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.