3 years young - Designer 4 bed Semi Attached Home - 4% Yield
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned for lifestyle, this striking architectural terrace is nestled within a peaceful parkside street with city bus at door and ferry a short stroll away. Enjoy the evening views of the bright lights of the North Sydney skyline, walls of bi-fold doors enhancing both the outlook and sense of space.
The sophisticated interiors present as new. A refined palette of high-end materials combine to create a light-filled home of everlasting appeal. Low-maintenance and secure, the sizable floor area delivers defined indoor and outdoor entertaining zones in addition to generous accommodation options. Stylishly streamlined, sleek joinery provides an abundance of integrated storage.
There is internal access from the secure double parking, 3.5 bathrooms and private master with outstanding views. Convenient to both bus and ferry transport options, the attractions of Neutral Bay and buzz of Military Road are also just a short stroll away.
- Living areas and alfresco entertaining floored in textured timber-look tiles
- Entertainer's dining zone with views, terrace access and private powder room
- A marble mosaic splashback and glamorous pendants customise the kitchen
- Ceaserstone kitchen integrated with a full suite of Miele appliances
- Underfloor heating and dual shower heads in 2 bathrooms, bath tub in main
- Master suite with ensuite and elevated skyline views from adjoining terrace
- Entry level guest room with garden access, built-in robes and luxe ensuite
- 4th Bedroom also could convert into a stunning home office overlooking the front garden
- Separate laundry room mirroring the quality of the kitchen and bathrooms
- Easy-care front and rear gardens, neat level lawn privately bordered by hedging
- Protected BBQ terrace with gas bayonet, irrigation system and garden lighting
- Seamless glass balustrading, soaring proportions and elegant architectural details
- Video intercom, multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning, alarm and LED lighting
- Secure underground parking with internal access
- 17 minutes by bus into the city, 15 minute walk to Ferry (Hayes St Wharf)
- 4 minute drive to Neutral Bay Woolworths, cafes & bars
- Short walk to Clarke Rd shops (3mins), Ensemble Theatre (9mins)
- Catchment for Neutral Bay Public School (650 meters)
RENTAL GUIDE: $114,000 to $119,000 per annum
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.