Rare Art Deco Duplex - Whole Block
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
2 x 3 Bed Apartments To Be Sold In One Line
Held as a blue chip investment within a local family for over 50 years, this is a unique opportunity with unlimited potential to secure a duplex with an impressive rental income or capitalise on development potential. Superbly located, the property is presented as two art-deco' style apartments on an impressive 379 square meter freehold title. Walk to Neutral Bay harbour foreshore, either Hayes Street or Kurraba Point Ferry Wharf and vibrant Neutral Bay Village. 5 minute drive to Sydney's CBD with express bus access to the CBD at the doorstep.
- Whole Duplex, configured as two 3 Bed, 1 Bath Apartments
- Impressive 194 Internal Square Meters of Floorspace
- Water views across to Eastern Suburbs from level 2
- Within catchment area of Neutral Bay Public School
- Self-managed Investment, Executive Tenants in Place
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.