A Spectacular Transformation of a Victorian Manor - Walk to Ferry
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Infused with an unbeatable selection of inclusions, this grand Victorian manor has been superbly tailored to create the ultimate contemporary family home within a supremely convenient harbourside enclave.
An entertainer's dream, the state-of-the-art kitchen opens to the backyard on one side and to the family room and innovative dining room with built-in stainless-steel barbeque on the other. Bi-fold doors retract to reveal a private level lawn, dining terrace and solar heated swimming pool. Multiple living spaces are connected through beautiful internal French doors, a central sitting room features a stone topped bar with integrated facilities. The rumpus room and media room are both versatile as additional bedrooms, the media room boasts an ensuite and direct outdoor access. Further stately accommodation including a master suite along with a full-length sunroom / home office is on the upper level.
All this privately resting behind solid cedar gates on an expansive 668.7sqm landholding with level lawn both front & back and within a short stroll of the waterfront and nearby ferry. Enjoy easy access into the city, Kirribilli, North Sydney, Mosman and vibrant Neutral Bay Junction and the revered Neutral Bay Public School.
- Bespoke designer kitchen connecting to outdoors via a servery window
- Kitchen featuring Smeg induction cooking, induction wok and V-Zug appliances
- Innovative indoor/outdoor dining room with Electrolux BBQ and ducted extraction
- Master suite with cabinetry housing the integrated TV, designer walk-in robe
- Rumpus/4th bed with soaring ceilings, storage and custom cabinetry
- Media room/5th bed featuring an ensuite, projector and Bose surround sound
- Stone topped fully integrated entertainer's bar within the central sitting room
- Elegant bay window overlooking the front garden from the formal lounge
- Gas fireplaces warming the formal lounge, rumpus and everyday living area
- Long sunroom encased in shutters as a multi-station home office or playroom
- Soaring 3m ceilings, restored skirting boards and decorative ceiling roses
- Bespoke internal French doors, timber floorboards and plush carpets
- Built-in wine cellar with a capacity of 300 bottles located below the staircase
- Striking circular leadlight window, stained glass and wide entry hallway
- Air-con, security intercom, alarm system including CCTV, electric blinds, LED lights
- Plantation shutters, classic pull-cord lights and under-stair cellaring/storage
- Oak decking, custom Cedar storage boxes line an alternative outdoor space
- Long driveway accommodating up to 2 cars, automated garage with storage
- Glass balustrading securing the solar heated swimming pool, lush level lawn
- Garden shed and storage breezeway for pool equipment, flourishing fruit trees
- 450m to Hayes Street Wharf, walk to Kurraba Point Wharf and Military Road
- Neutral Bay Public School catchment, convenient to elite private high schools
For a full list of features and finishes, contact our marketing agents Bernard Ryan and Richard Harding at Ray White Lower North Shore.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Auction Thursday 5th July 2018 at Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, 5pm
Inspect Details Sat & Thu 12:00-12:30pm
Richard Harding 0411 875 022
Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509
Andrew Scott 0424 522 765
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.