Private Townhome in an Exclusive Setting with 333m² on Title (Cnr Raymond Road)
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located within a quiet tree-lined enclave in an exclusive pocket, this north facing double brick townhome is embraced by a low-maintenance and generous outdoor entertaining courtyard garden that flows seamlessly from inside to out. Designed to maximize its position and aspect, it offers house-like living combined with low maintenance gardens spanning over an impressive 333 sqm with only one common wall.
With direct private entry, this spacious home is light and airy. Open plan living, gourmet stone gas kitchen with breakfast bar and European appliances. Three double bedrooms all upstairs fitted with built-ins. Luxe master bedroom with ensuite and marble vanity. Main bathroom complete with a spa bath and shower. Lower level utility room/laundry, mezzanine storage plus large storeroom/wine cellar. Direct access from auto DLUG in a secure basement. Ducted reverse A/C, intercom access, indoor/outdoor gas bayonets. Located at an ideal north/end position in a well-maintained boutique complex of only four. Moments to the Hayes Street ferry, the foreshore and the vibrant caf culture of Neutral Bay.
- Spacious living and dining areas, newly polished timber floors
- Main living and dining area opens out to an intimate courtyard
- Stone gas kitchen with European appliances overlooks the garden
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 2 stylish bathrooms and powder room
- Luxe master bedroom has ensuite, dressing table and built-ins
- Lower level utility room/laundry, mezzanine storage, workshop/wine cellar
- Secure auto DLUG with direct access, ducted reverse A/C and intercom
- Beautiful low maintenance courtyard with vegetable gardens
- Perfect North/end position in a well-maintained complex of only four, pet friendly
- Private entry, double brick construction
- Stone gas kitchen with Euro appliances
- Spa bath and shower in main bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, intercom access
- One common wall, plantation shutters
- Ample storage, huge auto double garage entering from Harriette Street
- Neutral Bay Public School catchment, walk to the bus, stroll to parks and the tennis club
- Moments to Hayes Street ferry, the foreshore and the vibrant caf culture of Neutral Bay.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Strata Levies - $1473 per quarter
Council Rates - $284 per quarter
Water Rates - $172 per quarter
For further information please contact Sonia Tam 0402 413 368 We Chat ID: soniatam4
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.