Sophisticated Renovation in a Dress Circle Setting Walk to Ferry
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Stylishly showcasing almost 100sqm of living area, this newly renovated dual access security apartment is privately positioned within a tightly held boutique building footsteps from the harbour foreshore.
Transformed by wide floorboards and a fresh colour scheme, the interiors spill out to a large entertaining terrace on one side and tropical gardens on the other. A versatile enclosed sunroom is connected to the apartment via the central family-sized kitchen featuring white stone benchtops, crisp white cabinetry and quality stainless-steel appliances. Ready for immediate enjoyment, both bedrooms are elegantly equipped with frosted built-in robes and are softened by tall sheer curtains. The renovated bathroom and adjoining powder room are fully tiled featuring luxuries such as an open shower recess, double shower head and full bath tub.
Neighbouring some of the most prestigious homes on the North Shore, this enviable address is mere metres from the waterfront and just minutes to the city centre. Walk to Kurraba Point Wharf and experience the everyday convenience and beauty of a harbourside lifestyle.
- Spacious and sophisticated living and dining opening out to an east facing terrace
- Oversized semi open-plan kitchen renovated to incorporate new stone benchtops
- Large pantry, Bosch dishwasher and dual sink enjoying a leafy garden outlook
- King-size master bedroom opening to balcony, frosted built-ins in both bedrooms
- Chic bathroom with open shower, bath tub, floating vanity and separate toilet
- Versatile indoor/outdoor room connecting to communal gardens, ideal home office
- Separate laundry mirroring the kitchen's stone benchtops and white cabinetry
- Convenient dual access, generous floorplan with potential for a 2nd bathroom
- Living floored in wide engineered floorboards, dark grey carpet in bedrooms
- Contemporary colour scheme, plantation shutters, sheer curtains and LED lighting
- Tightly held well-maintained boutique block of 12, intercom and lock-up garage
- Close to the scenic Cremorne Point Walk, 600m to ferry transport at Kurraba Wharf
- Moments to Neutral Bay's caf culture, boutique shopping and restaurant scene
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.