Secure Harbourside Townhouse with Views Walk to Ferry
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Quietly set at the rear of a boutique security block, this 3 bedroom townhouse (plus an extra bedroom/study) captures sweeping views of the North Sydney skyline, with the upper balcony enjoying Harbour Bridge views, perfect for enjoying the New Year's Eve fireworks. Located a short 7 minute walk to Hayes Street ferry, Cafes and restaurants.
Beautifully presented with parquetry timber floorboards, the light-filled living and dining room flows out to a private courtyard garden through sliding glass doors. Modern kitchen with S/S appliances and gas cooktop, separate laundry provide great flow and function.
The first floor consists of 3 generous bedrooms, the master with balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe. The upper level study or 4th bedroom has a large balcony with 180 degree views from Harbour Bridge to North Sydney. A large side-by-side double lock up garage completes the package.
Built circa 1986, the quality is second to none and this townhouse has been owned by the current owners since 1988, initially as a home, then retained as an investment. There are only 8 townhouses in total.
An ideal low maintenance alternative to a semi, this tightly held home will appeal to all astute buyers.
- Freshly painted interiors enhancing the stylish combined living and dining area
- Practical timber kitchen featuring a Bosch oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Balcony with views off the master bedroom plus ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Top floor home office or 2nd living/4th bed includes a balcony with views
- Main bathroom with separate bath and modern fixtures, internal laundry room
- Secure double lock-up garage with side-by-side configuration plus visitor parking
- Remote controlled ceiling fans, built-in robes, linen cupboard and intercom
- Host New Year's Eve at home with city and bridge views from the top floor
- 400m to Hayes Street Wharf ferries and cafes, 500m to Kurraba Point Wharf
- Handy to the eateries of Neutral Bay and Kirribilli, mins to CBD and North Sydney
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.