Construction Almost Complete!
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
FIRST CLASS LIVING, PANORAMIC HARBOUR VIEWS
Inspect by Appointment Wednesdays & Saturdays
This 3 bedroom garden residence is designed by multi award winning and world renowned architect, Ian Moore Architects. Your home at PANORAMA is one of only three in an intimate collection of brand new single level luxury residences with level lift access, double basement parking and storage.
This residence provides 170sqm of internal living space spanning across a 17m wide frontage, expansive outdoor entertaining area and high quality finishes including crafted European oak timber floors, designer fixtures and joinery, German engineered Miele appliances and an abundance of internal storage.
Located in a quiet tree lined street, PANORAMA offers an enviable lifestyle mere moments from bustling Neutral Bay cafes, restaurants and bars, or only a short stroll away from Neutral Bay ferry wharf to embark on a journey to Sydney's famous landmarks.
The locale of first class living.
- Luxury kitchen with Miele appliances
- Grand open living space transforms into an entertainer's delight, showcasing design excellence
- Expansive glass sliding doors allow for an abundance of natural light
- 2.5 bathrooms are sophisticatedly contemporary with travertine tiles and wall mounted basins
- The faade is perfectly in situ among a streetscape of luscious tree lined greenery
- Close to some of the state's top performing schools, cafes, restaurants & parks
- Full security building with level lift access
Due for completion mid-2018.
Inspect by appointment only
Contact Tim Abbott on 1800 554 888
*Proudly marketed by Ray White Lower North Shore.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. The property images contained within this advertisement are artist's impressions and are not photos of the actual finished product.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.