Split Level Garden Apartment The Stylish & Secure Alternative to Semi or Townhouse Living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
* Sold by Colin Craig and Chris Girling *
Cosmopolitan living in a community-minded setting, this stylish split-level garden apartment enjoys secure yet private access within a leafy development footsteps from the buzz of Neutral Bay's cafes, shops and express bus transport.
Embraced by greenery of two sides, both courtyards have been masterminded by renowned landscape architects, Growing Rooms. The main courtyard is a relaxing living and entertaining space year round and has been designed to incorporate storage within the timber cladded benchseats, an elevated barbecue platform and low-maintenance foliage. Updated to be enjoyed, the renovated kitchen features quality stainless-steel appliances and crisp white stone benchtops.
Equipped with an abundance of storage options both inside and out, a lock-up garage is located within the secure basement. Neighbouring popular Neutral Bay Public School, this ultra convenient address is within walking distance to absolutely everything with the city centre also just minutes away by bus, taxi or car.
- Indoor/outdoor living at its best, main courtyard acting as an additional living space
- Spacious lounge, a chic pendant and floating timber shelves defining the dining zone
- Open-plan stone kitchen featuring a 2 drawer dishwasher and gas cooking
- Both bedrooms opening out to a 2nd private courtyard, built-in robes in master
- Quality bathroom with separate bath, heated towel rails and a Kohler wash basin
- 148sqm on title, pets on application, friendly community minded block of 16
- Lock-up garage with storage, visitors parking and landscaped common areas
- Separate laundry with storage, multiple linen cupboards, and numerous ceiling fans
- Central to medical services and financial institutions 400m to Military Rd cafes
- Located within walking distance to the harbour foreshore, ferries and Kirribilli
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.