Quality apartment with striking CBD views
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
SOLD - PLEASE CONTACT CLARE PASSLOW FOR MORE DETAILS
Elevated to the back of 'Kooralbyn', this quality apartment enjoys a dress-circle setting with unexpected bridge, district and North Sydney views captured from its balcony. Superbly proportioned with almost 70sqm on title, it's a bright and comfortable retreat offering the ability to add further value.
Quiet yet supremely convenient, it sits adjacent to Ilbery Reserve and The Neutral Bay Club and is an easy level stroll to Neutral Bay Junction with its wealth of cafes and eateries, day-to-day shopping and services plus abundance of express bus services.
- Generous open plan living and dining
- Spacious balcony with ample room for the barbeque
- Original and very functional neat and tidy kitchen
- Spacious and bright master bedroom
- Master enjoys built-in robes and room for a study nook
- Refreshed bright white bathroom
- Easy access from the undercover car space and storage room
- Well-maintained security building
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.