Elegant Townhome - House-like Sense of Space and Privacy
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Idyllically nestled down a private pathway framed by beautifully landscaped common gardens, this semi-style townhome (on the market for the first time ever) is one of just five residences in a tightly-held boutique complex. Designed for a lifestyle of absolute privacy, virtually every room is immersed in a district or garden outlook. With a flexible floorplan suited to families or discerning downsizers alike, its interiors are immaculately presented, showcasing quality inclusions, oversized proportions and an appealing abundance of natural light throughout.
- Opposite Naremburn Park, 1km walk to St Leonards station, RNSH
- Open plan family living, dining and kitchen set beneath high ceilings
- All-weather entertaining deck and secure, easy maintenance gardens
- Four upstairs bedrooms with district views plus secluded 5th bed/study
- Modern granite kitchen, Miele steel gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite, private balcony with top floor treetop views
- Zoned A/C, gas heating, level access via double lock-up garage
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.