Glenara' Elegant Federation steps from village shops
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
This gracious home showcases Federation charm with its retained period features including generously proportioned rooms, high patterned ceilings, picture rails, timber floors, bay window and decorative stained glass. At the rear of this level home is a wonderful sun-soaked garden ideal for entertaining and children's play. A stunning fully tiled pool is complemented by a fully enclosed cabana which opens onto level manicured lawns and gardens. The perfect place to host friends and family year-round.
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac tucked behind the Naremburn cafes, it's only a 10-minute walk to Crows Nest's vibrant strip and the St Leonards train station, or access the many bus services less than 300 metres away. Reach the CBD easily by car with local freeway access. With so much on offer, this beautiful move-in ready home will suit a range from young families to downsizers seeking a fun and active lifestyle without sacrificing a peaceful, leafy neighbourhood.
- Spacious living room flows into dining on a grand scale
- Sizable kitchen with Smeg oven and gas cooktop overlooks garden
- 3 queen bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom opening to garden features full en suite bathroom
- Generous family bathroom includes child-friendly bathtub
- Large low maintenance backyard with cabana and heated pool
- Graceful Federation frontage with veranda and manicured garden
- Beautifully maintained, airy living spaces
- Dedicated laundry room with additional storage
- Ample attic storage with custom ladder access
- Walk to shops, cafes and excellent transport
- Active DA plans for first floor extension, if desired
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.