Quiet Low-maintenance Townhouse Living with Northern Sun
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Delighting in a northerly aspect and an effortless flow between inside and out, this two-storey executive townhouse is securely nestled within a boutique collection of six residences.
Open-plan in its design, the spacious and light-filled layout is floored in timeless hardwood floors. French doors connect the sunken lounge room to the North facing entertainer's courtyard. Two terraces extend off the upper level bedrooms, one enjoying the leafy ambience and the other capturing northern district views.
Beautifully presented to highlight its generous proportions and quality build, discover the appeal of low-maintenance townhouse living. Convenient to Middle Harbour Public School and central to the attractions of both Mosman and Cremorne, enjoy easy access into the city avoiding the challenges of Military Road.
- Sunken lounge room opening through French doors to a north facing courtyard
- Spacious open-plan granite kitchen connecting to an entertainer's dining space
- Kitchen integrated with a Smeg dishwasher, Smeg gas cooktop and Smeg oven
- Both double bedrooms each opening to private terraces, ample built-in robes
- Fully tiled bathroom with solid granite vanity top, combined bath and shower
- Alfresco dining underneath a picturesque mature tree, low-maintenance gardens
- Secure single car basement parking, boutique security development of just 6
- Timber floors, intercom system, gas bayonet, linen press and under-stair storage
- Light-well illuminating upstairs, separate laundry, 2nd toilet and streamlined roller blinds
- Metres to city buses and a short walk to cafes, parks and the harbour foreshore
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.