Late Victorian Classic Grandeur, Moments Walk to Shops
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A masterstroke of ingenuity and everlasting style, this grand c1896 freestanding residence has been respectfully transformed into a designer haven within a popular and supremely convenient tree-lined street.
Defined by differing depths of grey, a series of majestic living spaces have been brought back to life through sophisticated additions and the restoration of multiple marble fireplaces. Soaring 12ft ceilings are maintained throughout, complemented by both original ornate details and striking pendant lights.
Three metres width of landscaping on each side of the house that adds of a sense of scale and privacy to a such a cosmopolitan setting. A magnificent set of steel framed bespoke glass doors open out from the internal breezeway to a sandstone paved garden oasis. Additional feature doors connect the custom kitchen and family room to the main entertaining terrace and backyard.
As the original residence on built in Glover Estate' in the late 1800s, this rare and exciting offering is position perfect for a modern lifestyle. Walk to absolutely everything; shops, cafes, wine bars, express buses and the Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace are just footsteps from this historic address.
- Restored towering archway linking the grand formal lounge and formal dining rooms
- Custom two tone Caesarstone kitchen featuring chic cabinetry and marble splashback
- Family room anchored by walnut toned cabinetry, seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Miele kitchen appliances include twin ovens, dishwasher, microwave and cooktop
- Master suite with city skyline views, terrace, built-ins, dressing table and luxe ensuite
- Oversized bedrooms, bedroom 2 with north facing balcony, built-ins and sitting area
- Home office or 4th bed opening through French doors to a balcony with city views
- Marble powder room, Travertine bathrooms, large main with separate bath tub
- Renovated laundry with stylish storage options, drying rack, folding bench and sink
- Terrace leading down to sandstone paving, level lawn and American Bullfrog spa
- Integrated BBQ with concrete benchtop, private backyard with mature hedging
- Walnut parquetry timber floors, wool carpets, plantation shutters and linen curtains
- Heritage light-switches and door hardware, ceiling roses and restored skirting boards
- Low voltage designer ceiling fans, zoned ducted air-conditioning and video intercom
- Back-to-base alarm, LED lighting, heated towel rails and under-house storage
- Automated access to secure parking for up to three cars, prized double carport
- 200m walk to cafes, cinema, IGA supermarket, shops and express city buses
- Mere minutes to Balmoral, Taronga Zoo, prestigious schools and the Sydney CBD
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
3 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.