Tasma' Victorian Grandeur & in a cosmopolitan locale
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing Victorian grandeur masterfully converted for modern-day living, this stately c1890 Torrens title terrace has been sympathetically resorted and updated highlighting its majestic proportions and original beauty.
Capturing city skyline and Harbour Bridge views from the upper balcony, the property also delights in a perfect north-to-rear aspect. Awash in sunshine, a low-maintenance entertainer's courtyard spills out from the dining atrium. Soaring 3.8m ceilings are superbly enhanced continuing upon both levels instilling a sense a unity and occasion throughout. Remaining true to its heritage, the lounge, kitchen and bathrooms are all traditionally appointed with streamlined luxuries.
Part of a gated group of four landmark Torrens title homes within a short stroll to the heart of Mosman, discover the unique history and the supreme convenience of this central located address.
• Refined formal lounge room warmed by a marble framed Jetmaster fireplace
• Custom eat-in kitchen featuring an Asko dishwasher and Ilve freestanding cooker
• Sun-soaked greenhouse-style dining, guest powder room off the laundry
• North facing filigree balcony encasing the master bedroom suite with ensuite
• Built-ins feature in all 3 bedrooms, combined bath and shower in main bathroom
• Timber floors, ornate architraves, striking ceiling roses and intricate wall panelling
• Tessellated tiling, filigree iron balustrading and white plantation shutters
• Skylights, air-conditioning and secure undercover parking with level access
• Inviting northern courtyard with water feature and private alfresco dining
• Footsteps to playgrounds, pre-schools, primary schools and high schools
• 600m to Mosman village shops, cafes, restaurants and city bus transport
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.