Queant' Landmark Victorian Manor on 1281m² of Park-like Grounds
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Queant' is one of the first and most admired residences within the heights of Mosman. Set amid 1281sqm of park-like gardens, this exceptional north-to-rear landholding holds dual street access, with double lock-up garage and views across to Manly.
Originally built in 1896, grand verandahs encase the home which has spectacular 12-foot ceilings on both levels. Filigree iron balustrading secures the upper level with a captivating combination of leadlight and stained-glass windows instilling a sense of unity throughout. A showcase of old world grandeur, stately proportions are mirrored over both levels stylishly enhanced by timeless modern updates and luxury inclusions.
A home for all seasons, formal gardens frame and shelter the facade with sandstone pathways mapping out the entry. Privately encircled by greenery, northern sun floods the rear garden warming the resort style swimming pool and surrounding terraces.
Part of an established dress circle neighbourhood convenient to the attractions of Mosman village and Balmoral, enjoy easy access into the city centre and to a selection of quality schools.
• Formal lounge and dining with ornate 3D plaster cornicing
• Majestic bay window transporting greenery inward within the banquet dining room
• North facing alfresco entertaining patios opening off the light-filled family room
• Open-plan granite kitchen united in crisp white cabinetry with Miele dishwasher
• Large bedrooms, all with built-ins, master with luxe Carrera marble ensuite
• Executive home office or library versatile as a 6th bed, entry level powder room
• Central family bathroom featuring a twin vanity and combined bath and shower
• Rolling lawns and manicured gardens neighbouring the oversized saltwater pool
• Striking marble and ornate tiled fireplaces unique to each living space and bedroom
• Traditional pendant lights, restored staircase, revived ceiling roses and architraves
• Rainwater tank servicing the irrigation system, ducted heating, upper level air-con
• Convenient rear lane access off Frascatti Lane to automated double lock-up garage
• Lower level laundry, workshop, multiple storerooms and sandstone encased cellar
• Footsteps to Rawson Park, Georges Heights Oval, city buses and celebrated eateries
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Geoff Smith 0418 643 923
Richard Harding 0418 643 923
Charlie Biddulph 0411 809 069
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.