'Kiama' A Federation Beauty in the Heart of Mosman
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Holding a majestic frontage upon one of Mosman's most convenient streets, this freestanding Federation beauty delivers old world grandeur within an uber-convenient village locale.
Steeped in history, original architectural details have been lovingly retained and beautifully revived. Practically configured for the ease of everyday, the layout provides for multiple living areas and ample accommodation options. Extended by a verandah at each end, the front is meticulously tiled in a tessellated pattern whilst the timber deck at the rear overlooks the neat low-maintenance backyard. Tightly held for over 25 years, the property whilst well-presented as is does offer some scope for renovation and personalisation.
Positioned just footsteps away from the heart of Mosman, walk to absolutely everything including bus transport, cafes, shops and local schools.
• Gracious formal living/entertaining room, defined dining zone near kitchen
• Relaxed family room featuring timber panelling, shelving and vast storage
• Timber and granite kitchen with a St George oven and a Dishlex dishwasher
• Master bedroom adorned with a marble fireplace and leadlight bay window
• Custom cabinetry in 4th bed versatile as an executive home office or library
• Family bathroom featuring a skylight, timber vanity and separate bath tub
• Wide classic frontage behind established gardens and a picket fence
• Polished timber floorboards, ceiling roses, timber fretwork and picture rails
• Ducted gas heating, alarm system, surround sound system and ceiling fans
• Easy care level lawn and rainwater tank servicing the irrigation system
• Rear lane access to secure carport, laundry with integrated ironing board
• Footsteps to popular Mosman Public School and Mosman High School
• 450m into the attractions of Mosman village and Military Road bus services
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.