Elegant and stylish single level living, walk to Mosman village and Cremorne
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Streamlined and sophisticated, this supremely stylish Federation semi showcases a contemporary architectural renovation by Sandberg Schoffel Architects designed to complement the home's original features while enhancing its prized northerly aspect.
Defined by crisp, clean lines and a cohesive monochrome colour palette, timber floors unite the layout in warm walnut tones. Open-plan with an effortless and level flow to the rear terrace and lawn, a panelled V-joint ceiling soars above the main living area. Elevated windows welcome an abundance of natural light from both north and east. Tailored to maximise storage, a selection of floor-to-ceiling built-in robes, attic storage and under-house storage help to achieve a clutter-free lifestyle.
Holding an idyllic frontage upon one of Mosman's most sought-after family friendly streets, experience the convenience and genuine sense of community within this quiet tree-lined enclave.
- Carrara marble kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge, and a full suite of Miele appliances
- Sky-lit hallway linking the bedrooms and the open-plan everyday living expanse
- Relaxing master bedroom with verandah and floor-to-ceiling built-ins
- Versatile 3rd bedroom or home office, featuring customised cabinetry
- Dining area defined by designer pendant lighting, sliding glass doors opening to level terrace and garden
- Carrara marble bathroom featuring heated floors and towel rails, and a luxurious frameless glass shower
- Separate guest powder room
- Sandstone paved entertaining terrace with retractable awning
- Low-maintenance backyard with neat level lawn, privately enclosed by well-established hedging
- Picture rails, luxe sheer/blockout curtains and blinds, and grey wool carpets in all 3 bedrooms
- Timber windows, multi-zoned ducted gas heating and fabulous cross ventilation
- Off-street parking, masses of storage, LED lighting and a discrete drying area
- Concealed laundry with adjoining linen press, floor-to-ceiling utility cupboard
- Short walk to both Mosman village and Cremorne, moments to Balmoral, city buses, parks, cafes and top schools
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.