Federation Elegance Amid Stunning Landscaped Gardens 200m Walk to Shops & Cafes
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Meticulously revived and superbly extended, this exquisite freestanding Federation home is enviably positioned within a short level walk to the cafes and conveniences of Cremorne Junction.
Exuding classic refinement, the interiors blend striking original details with tasteful French Provincial updates. A gracious dome plaster ceiling towers above the formal lounge professionally lit to highlights its impressive proportions and turn of the century beauty. Open-plan at the rear, the everyday living expanse has been tailored with custom joinery and a timeless chefs kitchen. Encircled by majestic formal gardens, each living space and bedroom overlooks beautiful landscaped greenery, hedging and multiple water features. Surprisingly low-maintenance and wonderfully secure, the property has been expertly maintained and enjoyed by the same owners for over 30 years.
Double brick and privately shielded from the streetscape, there is sought-after rear lane access off Lindsay Lane to the automated double lock-up garage. Located for lifestyle, walk to the cinema, cafes, shops and city buses in just minutes.
- Open-plan living expanses spilling out to the courtyard through bi-fold doors
- Jetmaster gas fireplace integrated into the joinery within the family room
- Immaculate custom kitchen fitted with an Asko dishwasher and gas cooking
- Formal dining connecting to a private courtyard versatile as a study or 4th bed
- Tranquil master suite with study, fireplace, built-ins, ensuite and private garden
- Upper level bedrooms connected to balconies adorned with classic balustrading
- Traditionally tiled wet areas, patterned floors link the laundry and bathrooms
- Family bathroom featuring separate toilet, full bath and frameless shower screen
- Direct access into the courtyard from the automated double lock-up garage
- Entertainer's courtyard garden privately bordered by high manicured hedges
- Parterre gardens created by acclaimed landscape designer Annie Wilkes
- Sweeping district views to the Eastern Suburbs from the upper level balcony
- Timber floors, restored ceiling roses, intercom, gas bayonet and shutters
- Multiple Japanese inspired light wells beautifully illuminating the interiors
- 200m level walk to cafes, shops and buses, minutes to the city by bus or car
- Convenient to Mosman village, Balmoral Beach, top schools and parks
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.