Roseleighton' - Level North facing Living, Easy Access & Federation Charm in the Heart of Mosman
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Wonderfully central to all of Mosman's exceptional lifestyle benefits, this elegant Federation home delivers an easy living single level layout upon a low-maintenance block with gentle access from the streetscape and double garaging.
Encased in romantic leadlight windows, an array of meticulously restored rooms lay underneath soaring patterned ceilings. The majestic formal lounge and dining is flooded with northern light and is a graceful reminder of the property's 115 year history. Originally built in 1904, Roseleighton' has been lovingly held and maintained for almost 20 years. Cleverly extended at the rear, an open-living expanse spills out to a protected courtyard oasis tailored for year-round enjoyment.
A quality offering enjoying a sunny corner position; discover the supreme convenience of this popular and easily accessible location within footsteps of Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, village cafes and Military Road buses.
- Open-plan granite kitchen with St George oven and Smeg gas cooktop
- Kitchen also with walk-in pantry, custom cabinetry creating a dining buffet
- Two defined living areas, formal living with twin window seats and fireplace
- King-size master and second bedroom both opening to shared ensuite
- Two way open-plan ensuite with sandstone accents and leadlight windows
- Main bathroom featuring a separate bath tub, concealed laundry facilities
- French doors open to the private courtyard with sandstone bench seat
- Timber floors, skylights, ducted gas heating and split-system air-conditioning
- Traditional tessellated tile and marble front verandah, timber fretwork
- Breathtaking towering ornate ceilings & restored pull cord pendant lights
- Formal gardens outlined by sandstone paving and manicured Buxus hedging
- Ample built-in robes, garden shed and automated access to double garage
- Handy to Balmoral Beach, Spit Junction, top schools and the city centre
- Short walk to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Mosman Pool, boutiques, restaurants, bars and bus
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.