Potential on Exclusive Balmoral Slopes - Spectacular Postcard Views
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Raised upon a deep 730sqm landholding within a gentle 200m stroll to the beach, this much-loved family home welcomes spectacular Balmoral views from the boat studded harbour through to the deep blue of The Heads.
Tightly held for over 60years, the property has been extended to incorporate a self-contained lower level and a glass enclosed sunroom maximising the extraordinary postcard views. The house itself currently consists of four bedrooms, a formal living area, versatile casual living, two bathrooms and a practically appointed kitchen. Great potential to renovate or rebuild your own beachside home to be enjoyed for generations to come, (subject to council approval).
Established gardens complement the brick facade and a long driveway with parking bay provides ample car parking for visiting family and friends. Explore the possibilities of this above average sized block and capitalise on its proximity to Balmoral Beach and its celebrated cafe scene.
• Central lounge room anchored by a sandstone framed fireplace
• Vast sunroom with superb views zoned into multiple living spaces
• Versatile accommodation options, four bedrooms one with ensuite
• Casual dining space off the practical stone kitchen with gas cooking
• Large laundry room, two functional bathrooms, 2nd with corner spa
• Dual entry air-conditioned self-contained flat with kitchenette
• High ceilings, ornate details, bay window, air-con and gas bayonets
• Long driveway with parking bay, under-house storage and workshop
• Private courtyard, neat level lawn, mature gardens and solar panels
• An easy stroll to the shoreline, 280m to The Bathers Pavilion Restaurant
• Footsteps to all The Esplanade has to offer, close to bus transport
• Convenient to an array of quality schools and just 8km from the CBD
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.