Sustainable Beauty Tailored for Family Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Showcasing a superb eco-friendly renovation by acclaimed architect Caroline Pidcock, this freestanding c1940s character home balances timeless beauty and everyday functionality for a sustainable future.
Soaring up to 5.3metres in height, the pitched ceiling within the architectural extension welcomes natural light through a panel of elevated northern windows. Louvers and three sets of bi-fold doors connect inside to out with the designer kitchen overseeing all corners of the living area and backyard. An automated Vergola with rain sensors protects the alfresco entertaining area, expanding the floorspace even further for year-round enjoyment. The formal lounge is warmed by a Jetmaster fireplace and all four bedrooms are grouped together, ideal for young families.
Sitting pretty upon solid sandstone foundations, discover the undeniable appeal of this quiet tree-lined family focused street just footsteps from the heart of Mosman. Position perfect for all, walk to Memory Park, popular schools, local cafes, shops and city buses.
- Naturally ventilated and light-filled floorplan united by timber floorboards
- Innovative skylight illuminating the formal lounge with Jetmaster fireplace
- Expansive everyday living and dining, open-plan layout featuring a study nook
- Custom Corian kitchen with island bench, walk-in pantry and soft-close drawers
- Kitchen featuring dual Neff ovens, Bosch dishwasher and Vintec wine fridge
- Gracious master bedroom with ample built-ins and stylishly renovated ensuite
- Two bathrooms, main with corner spa bath, separate renovated laundry room
- Built-in robes feature in all four bedrooms, easily accessible attic storage
- Manicured hedging framing the level lawn and relaxing backyard oasis
- Entertainer's terrace complete with BBQ gas bayonet and auto vergola
- Classic front verandah overlooking the formal front garden and streetscape
- Secure and private with video intercom and back-to-base alarm system
- Ducted gas heating, split-system air-conditioning and multiple ceiling fans
- High ceilings continued throughout, Art Deco cornicing and leadlight window
- Auto access to secure carport, walk-in storeroom plus under-house storage
- 4000L rainwater tanks servicing garden, washing machine and toilets
- LED lighting, plantation shutters, louver windows and surround sound system
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.