The Ultimate Harbourside Entertainer with Grandstand Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Commanding grandstand harbour and city views at every turn, this unique split-level architect designed home is an entertainer's dream.
Low-maintenance with an unbreakable connection to its picturesque foreshore setting, the design masterfully enhances natural light through soaring double height ceilings and walls of floor-to-ceiling glass. World class harbour and city vistas are welcomed from the dining room, living room, master suite, breakfast nook, sunken outdoor lounge and poolside terrace. Modernised with style and flair, the interiors are floored in dark timber floorboards with most rooms opening out to surrounding courtyards and terraces establishing a relaxed resort-like feel.
Set high above Mosman Bay at the end of a peaceful harbourside street, discover the natural beauty and complete convenience of this idyllic enclave. Footsteps to the Cremorne Point Walk and pathways cascading down to Mosman Rowers and Mosman Bay Ferry Wharf. Local shops and cafes are within an easy walking distance on nearby Spofforth Street.
- Elegant double doors opening to an architectural void above the dining space
- Main living area basking in spectacular views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Deluxe stone kitchen linking the family room and casual dining/breakfast nook
- Kitchen overlooking swimming pool complete with an array of Miele appliances
- Parent's retreat with mesmerising views, sitting area, luxe ensuite and terrace
- Massive master ensuite with glass enclosed WC, separate bath and twin vanity
- Elegantly appointed dual access main bathroom, separate guest powder room
- Most rooms open outdoors, all four bedrooms feature ample built-in robes
- Custom office with integrated desk, shelving and storage
- Sunken outdoor lounge room partially enclosed yet still consumed by views
- Integrated barbeque, alfresco dining terrace and pool with glass balustrading
- Timeless ceiling and wall panelling throughout the adjoining living and dining
- Auto double lock-up garage plus driveway parking, separate cellar/storeroom
- Versatile laundry/storage room with drying courtyard and space for a 2nd fridge
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, bespoke joinery and security intercom
- Short walk to ferry, playgrounds, dog park, Mosman Rowers, buses and shops
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.