Picture Perfect Family Home - Pool, Views & Northern Sun
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Classic beauty enhanced by modern day functionality, this quintessential Mosman Federation has been respectfully restored and extended heightening its perfect north-to-rear aspect.
The magnificent formal rooms act as a gracious reminder of the home's history. A stunning bay window gazes out to the manicured front garden from the formal dining room. Awash with natural light, the everyday living expanse and entertainer's kitchen overlook and connect to the barbecue terrace, heated swimming pool and secure level lawn. Offering ample accommodation options for growing families, the upper level provides additional oversized bedrooms including a sensational master suite capturing breathtaking water views across Balmoral and over to Manly.
Elevated within one of Mosman's highest points, the property was originally built in 1915 upon a level 611sqm block. A picture perfect long-term family home within a quiet community minded enclave, walk to village cafes, shops, parks, schools and city buses.
- Connecting formal lounge and dining rooms each with marble framed fireplaces
- Deluxe kitchen featuring stone benchtops and a selection of Miele appliances
- Kitchen overlooking lawn and pool, breakfast bar linked to the casual living/dining
- Sunken casual dining and family room opening out to a northern BBQ terrace
- Upper level terrace and master bedroom capture water views across Balmoral
- Private master bedroom boasting stone ensuite, walk-in robe and built-in robes
- Built-in robes feature in all five bedrooms, 5th bedroom versatile as a home office
- Three modern bathrooms all impeccably tiled, two with family friendly bath tubs
- Heated swimming pool basking in a perfect northern aspect, easy-care level lawn
- Retractable awning protecting the BBQ terrace, seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Gated driveway with parking for up to 4 cars, carport and enclosed storeroom
- Practically appointed laundry room with folding bench and excellent storage
- Traditional facade adorned with leadlights, tessellated tiling upon the verandah
- Ornate architraves, striking pendant lights, ceiling roses and internal glass doors
- Alarm, ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, idyllic window seat and skylights
- Metres to Rawson Oval, tennis courts, schools, cafes, shops and bus transport
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.