Exquisite Freestanding Federation: Northerly water views, steps to Mosman Village
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Beautifully balancing both old world charm and contemporary sophistication, this renovated freestanding Federation home delivers a flexible floorplan, northern sun and breathtaking Balmoral views right across to Manly.
Split level in its design, the layout retains grand formal lounge and dining rooms stylishly contrasting with its sleek open-plan kitchen and streamlined everyday living spaces. A sun soaked entertaining terrace expands the living area even further in addition to a versatile family room upstairs welcoming spectacular views over Balmoral. Views are also captured from the hotel-style master bedroom suite, complete with luxe ensuite and designer built-in robes.
Privately shielded behind a traditional street frontage, discover the absolute convenience of this popular enclave just footsteps from the heart of Mosman village. Enjoy easy access to boutique shopping and restaurants with the beauty of Balmoral and the Georges Heights and Rawson Oval precincts also just moments away.
- Designer kitchen with Calacatta Oro marble benchtops and two Neff ovens
- Two versatile casual living spaces divided by the state-of-the-art kitchen
- A wall of bi-folds open to reveal the north facing entertainer's terrace
- Meticulously revived traditional dining and lounge rooms with fireplaces
- Upper level family room encased in sliding walls of glass to maximise views
- Master bedroom welcoming Balmoral views, built-ins plus luxe ensuite
- Three striking bathrooms, family bathroom with freestanding Limestone bath
- Sky-lit laundry room mirroring the quality of the bathrooms and kitchen
- Separate home office/guest room with under-house storage and cellaring
- Perfect north-to-rear aspect, spectacular Balmoral views from upper level
- Lower level low-maintenance courtyard, rear lane access to lock-up garage
- Private formal front gardens with manicured hedging framing the facade
- Spotted Gum flooring downstairs, floating joinery and bespoke cabinetry
- LED lighting, ducted heating and cooling, back-to-base alarm and skylights
- White plantation shutters, automated blinds and concealed power points
- Upgraded drainage system, basement fitted with extraction fans on timer
- Wired central sound system, multiple data, cable and telephone points
- Original leadlights, tessellated tiling, bay window and marble mantelpieces
- Close to top schools, city buses, zoo, shops, eateries, parks and beach
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.