Contemporary Masterpiece - All Day Sun, Harbour Views & Sparkling Pool
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A statuesque beauty, this contemporary large scale family residence is elegantly elevated to capture idyllic Middle Harbour views from its coveted harbourside street.
Alive with natural light, the impressive interiors open out to a full length northern terrace on one side and lush tropical gardens on the other. The consummate entertainer, vast living areas are separated by a chef's kitchen with an oversized marble encased island bench and two walk-in pantries. Providing family functionality, a resort-style master suite is blissfully separated from the four other bedrooms upon the upper level.
Cleverly built into its environment, private level lawns are positioned at the rear whilst the stunning mosaic pool sits in all day sun at the front and is overlooked by the entertaining terraces and timber sundecks.
Designed as a forever home perfect for all stages of family life, discover the unique blend of serenity and convenience within this community minded enclave. Central to Mosman Village, Cremorne and The Spit, enjoy easy access to popular schools, parks and regular bus transport.
- Floating shelves and bespoke joining anchoring the free-flowing living area
- Bi-folds open to reveal a northern terrace on one side and lawn on the other
- Central kitchen featuring an oversized marble bench linking living and dining
- Two walk-in pantries, one customised with marble benchtops and wine fridge
- Stainless-steel preparation area, gas cooker and integrated double door fridge
- Separate resort-style master suite with open walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- Frameless glass showers and floating vanities in all bathrooms, bath in main
- Ceiling fans and storage in all bedrooms, 5th bed versatile as a study or TV room
- 2 upper level bedrooms opening to a northern terrace with Middle Harbour views
- Suited to young children and teenagers, level lawn is overlooked from the kitchen
- Established low-maintenance front and rear gardens, north facing swimming pool
- Double lock-up garage with storage and automated access, security intercom
- Separate laundry room with storage, guest powder room on main living level
- Ducted air-conditioning, drying terrace timber shutters and hardwood floors
- Convenient access to the Harbour Bridge without a single set of traffic lights
- Close to popular parks and playgrounds, easy access to buses and top schools
Superbly renovated utilising a wide selection of quality materials and modern conveniences, contact Bernard Ryan for a full features list on this exceptional offering.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.