Victorian Charm in a Village Setting - Aspect, Space & Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Firmly a part of village life, this stylishly rejuvenated freestanding Victorian cottage combines irreplaceable period charm with lofty north facing proportions.
Centred upon a wide traditional hallway adorned with a striking archway and classic pendant lighting, the spacious formal living spaces, open-plan kitchen and family room are all alive with natural light. Timelessly updated and sympathetically restored, most rooms feature ornate marble framed fireplaces.
Full brick with solid foundations, the property was originally built circa 1893 allowing the sandstone footprint to now accommodate an oversized lock-up garage, carport, workshops, storerooms, laundry, cellaring and endless storage possibilities.
A treasured slice of Mosman's past just footsteps from the Avenue Road shopping strip, live a lifestyle of total convenience with easy access to ferry links, city buses, parks and the attractions of Military Road.
- Spacious yet intimate formal living and dining awash with northern sun
- Family-sized open-plan kitchen featuring St George cooking appliances
- Family room anchored by a wall of shelving and entertainment storage
- 3 double bedrooms, enormous master, bedroom 2 with balcony access
- Bright and well-proportioned bathroom with a combined bath/shower
- Newly polished original timber floorboards and intricate leadlight windows
- Landscaped front garden, ducted reverse-cycle air-con and a gas bayonet
- Sash windows, soaring ceilings, ornate fireplaces and traditional lighting
- Oversized lock-up garage, carport, workshop, storerooms and cellaring
- Walk to schools, playgrounds, cafes and shops, 500m to Military Road
- Within a self managed strata of 3 freestanding dwellings
Thursday 26th October at 5pm
Ray White House
102 Glover Street, Mosman
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.