SOLD! Contemporary Grand Scale Luxury Home: Expansive North Facing Views, 5 Car Garage
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 5 Cars
SOLD Friday 8th September Prior to auction! Sold by Colin Craig & Sonia Tam.
Impeccably presented and luxuriously detailed, this finely crafted grand scale family home basks in a sheltered north easterly aspect whilst also capturing sweeping views over Middle Harbour, The Spit and Clontarf Beach.
Streamlined and cohesive, Limestone floors elegantly unite both levels with Louis Poulsen designer lighting adding warmth and personality throughout. Encircled by terraces, each bedroom and living space opens outside effortlessly transporting the idyllic views inward. Two main entertaining terraces gaze over Middle Harbour, the solar heated swimming pool is privately bordered by a wall of natural rockery at the rear.
Standing tall at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac, enjoy internal access from the five car showroom garage. Delight in the natural beauty of this harbourside setting just metres from waterfront walking trails and within walking distance to harbour beaches, city buses, popular Beauty Point Public School and the attractions of The Spit.
- Elegant formal lounge, formal dining room defined by a Louis Poulsen pendant
- Integrated entertainer's kitchen unified by stone benchtops and glossy cabinetry
- Ilve double oven, Miele steamer/microwave and Liebherr wine fridge in kitchen
- Casual living/dining with custom cabinetry connecting the kitchen and pool area
- Family room with porcelain topped wet bar and large adjoining viewing terrace
- Master bedroom with postcard views, heated spa ensuite and 2 way walk-in robe
- Four full luxurious Limestone/porcelain bathrooms plus 2 extra powder rooms
- All bedrooms with built-in robes and balcony access, 3 with ensuite bathrooms
- Laundry chute connecting to a vast laundry with storage and sewing/craft table
- Low-maintenance gardens, multiple entertaining terraces and a solar heated pool
- All gardens fully irrigated to minimise maintenance
- Grand central staircase secured by imported balustrading, soaring proportions
- Solar panels, built-in storage for clutter-free living, storeroom for pool equipment
- Electric blinds, intercom system, underfloor heating and ducted air-conditioning
- Designer lighting, bespoke cabinetry, ornate cornices and plantation shutters
- Internal access from 5 car showroom garage, storeroom and parking/washing bay
- Footsteps to a pathway adjoining Pearl Bay Avenue, short walk to city buses
- Close to popular Beauty Point Public School and buses servicing top private schools
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
5 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.