Character & Convenience - A Level Walk to the Heart of Mosman
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
ATTENTION: New auction date now 10th August 2017
Brimming with charm, this attached self-managed strata cottage delivers an enviable low-maintenance lifestyle just footsteps from the heart of Mosman village.
Occupying the front half of a gracious freestanding Federation home, a traditional veranda overlooks a private garden whilst a timber decked terrace is accessible from both the lounge and wide entry vestibule. Immaculately maintained and presented, the interiors retain their original timber floorboards, ornate fireplaces, lofty proportions and picturesque ceiling roses. Securely set back from the street behind a gated driveway, this quality property offers double off-street parking and an opportunity to update and modernise the interiors to personal taste.
Positioned to perfection within a level walk of absolutely everything, Mosman's cafes, shops and transport options are just 200m away from this highly convenient and village address.
- Air-conditioned dining room, classic lounge room opening to outdoor living
- Functional kitchen featuring rustic timber benchtops and dishwasher
- Elegant master bedroom with decorative fireplace and ample built-in robes
- Marble tiled bathroom with a timber panelled vanity, internal laundry
- Character facade and idyllic veranda, tandem off-street parking at door
- Neat lawn and private entertaining terrace protected by a retractable awning
- Period skirting boards, ceiling roses, sash windows and timber floorboards
- Total convenience, a level walk to eateries, shops, buses, doctors and schools
- Self managed, no levies, pet friendly strata title of just 2 dwellings
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.