Classic Grandeur upon Balmoral Slopes Views, Aspect & Convenience
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Grand federation strata title residence upon the prestigious Balmoral Slopes, this remarkable two storey character home spans 763sqm on title and presents as a unique opportunity to downsize without sacrificing space, outlook or charm.
Gazing out over the boat studded waters of Balmoral, the lofty interiors retain their original beauty through sympathetic updates and timeless additions. The entertainer's kitchen connects to both the formal dining space and everyday living area and is equipped with a full suite of quality appliances. Delighting in an ideal north-east aspect, the interiors are alive with natural light, multiple sets of French doors dressed in classic plantation shutters open to reveal idyllic terraces and postcard worthy views.
Low-maintenance yet independent, a private mosaic tiled swimming pool cascades down from the neat level lawns and paved terraces. Positioned just 400m from the beach, there is convenient rear lane access to the triple lock-up garage.
- Spectacular views from the living area and connecting open-plan kitchen
- Kitchen united by stone benchtops and splashbacks, dual St George ovens
- Gracious bay window preserved within the banquet dining room, gas fireplace
- Home theatre with garden access versatile as an executive office or 4th bed
- All bedrooms with terrace access and built-ins, majestic master with views
- Both bathrooms with frameless glass, massive ensuite and guest powder room
- Large laundry/utility room with storage and direct access to drying courtyard
- 763sqm on title - 262sqm of living and 340sqm of low-maintenance gardens
- Harbour views off Balmoral Beach from both levels, perfect north-easterly aspect
- Manicured hedges, neat lawns and private swimming pool with water feature
- Surround sound/home theatre system, display cabinetry and air-conditioning
- Restored leadlights, alarm, under-stair storage and elegant display cabinetry
- Triple lock-up garage and storage off Mandolong Lane, secure intercom entry
- A short walk to The Esplanade and its celebrated eateries, close to bus transport
- Moments to an array of top private schools, convenient to Mosman village shops
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.