Designer Beachside Living with Balmoral Views - 200m to the Beach
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A remarkable blend of sandstone, timber and glass, this spectacular designer haven promises an enviable lifestyle of beachside beauty and unquestionable sophistication. Showcasing sweeping views over the idyllic waters of Balmoral, the beach itself is positioned literally at the end of the street.
Exuding a relaxed coastal vibe, the interiors are floored in stunning wide timber floorboards and ingeniously connect to multiple alfresco escapes through walls of sliding glass. An internal courtyard links the gourmet kitchen and master suite with a private tropical oasis at the rear achieving a resort-like ambience within the bedroom and luxurious stone ensuite.
Offering secure and independent living without sacrificing space, quality or style, this is an unmissable opportunity to spend summer just 200m from the crystal blue waters of Balmoral Beach.
- Living room framing views over Balmoral with a fireplace embedded in a sandstone accent wall
- Open-plan kitchen and dining underneath an imposing timber panelled vaulted ceiling
- Miele kitchen with stone island bench, stainless steel preparation area and sleek cabinetry
- Master suite opening to two alfresco spaces with dressing room and glamorous stone ensuite
- Dramatic entry foyer with pendant light, sandstone wall and oversized solid timber door
- All bedrooms with luxe ensuites and built-in robes, bedroom two with study nook
- Bathrooms with underfloor heating, stunning free-standing bath tub in master ensuite
- Combined guest powder room and laundry with on-trend featuring tiling and storage
- A wonderfully private semi-detached luxury home, low-maintenance living at its best
- Timber decked barbeque terrace with glass balustrading and landscaped gardens
- Internal courtyard delivering a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, private rear tropical gardens
- Bespoke joinery, frosted glass doors, plantation shutters and ducted air-conditioning
- A light well positioned above the architectural staircase encased in glass balustrading
- Security intercom and an oversized lock-up garage with customised storage solutions
- An enjoyable stroll to the beach, celebrated cafes, parks and regular bus transport
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.