Striking & Sophisticated Federation Semi with rear lane access and double carport-minutes level walk to shops
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Independent, low-maintenance and supremely convenient, this superbly renovated Federation semi is defined by a sophisticated monochrome colour palette respectfully modernising the lofty interiors.
A glamorous yet functional revival, the layout is illuminated by light limewash timber floorboards stylishly complemented by black internal doors, classic plantation shutters and crystal chandeliers. A spectacular Hamptons style kitchen centres around a near new 900mm freestanding Ilve gas cooker complete with co-ordinating Ilve exhaust system. Oversized French doors open out to a relaxed alfresco entertaining area embraced by easy-care landscaped gardens.
Positioned for lifestyle without compromising character or privacy, enjoy rear lane access to secure double parking with the attractions of Bridgepoint Shopping Centre a level two minute walk away.
- Central lounge, separate dining zone with French doors opening to courtyard
- Custom Hamptons style kitchen, Italian tapware and Caesarstone benchtops
- Kitchen integrated with an Asko dishwasher and Ilve 900mm freestanding cooker
- Three double bedrooms all featuring built-in robes, shutters and ornate ceilings
- Renovated bathrooms with marble accents, imported fittings and frameless glass
- Rear lane access to automated secure double carport and a 1500L rainwater tank
- Private landscaped alfresco entertaining with Travertine pavers and garden lighting
- Lofty patterned ceilings, leadlights, ornate fireplaces, gas bayonets and skylights
- Concealed laundry with sink, secure storeroom and solid sandstone foundations
- Recently re-wired, impeccably refurbished, security grills and Foxtel connection
- Level two minute walk to supermarkets, speciality shops and city bus transport
- Walk to pharmacies, doctors, dentists, physiotherapists, swimming pool and gym
- Footsteps to an array of eateries, cafes, restaurants, clubs, pubs and wine bars
- Close to a wide selection of top private and public schools, handy to Balmoral Beach
- Rapid access into the city centre avoiding the traffic challenges of Military Road
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.