Cosmopolitan Convenience with a Perfect Aspect Walk to Harbour Beaches
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Alive with north eastern sunshine, this stylishly updated first floor security apartment is position perfect for busy professionals, first home buyers or savvy investors, with a fantastic yield and healthy capital growth.
Internally spacious and with 105.9sqm on title the separate family-sized kitchen remains connected to the combined living and dining room. Stunning natural light is privately filtered through the leafy surroundings with streamlined venetian blinds dressing the oversized double-glazed windows. Part of a well-maintained building with level lift access, there is strata approval in place for the addition of a carport above the off-street car space.
Combining cosmopolitan convenience with beachside beauty, walk down to Chinamans Beach, Rosherville Reserve, The Spit and Balmoral Beach from this wonderfully central location. Enjoy rapid access into the city via passing express bus transport, local shops and cafes are also just footsteps away.
- Renovated crisp white kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and vast storage
- Light-filled living and dining flowing out to a sun-drenched north facing balcony
- Both bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans, oversized main bedroom
- Updated bathroom with new vanity, bath tub, frameless glass shower and heated towel rail
- Laundry facilities integrated within the kitchen, multiple linen cupboards
- Split system air-conditioning, security intercom, double glazing and lift access
- A 10 minute walk to Chinamans Beach, stroll to harbourside cafes at The Spit
- Access to Sydney Harbour's most beautiful walking routes, the Spit to Manly
- Metres to B-Line bus stop, 900m to the cafes and conveniences of Spit Junction and Mosman's designer shopping precinct
- Pet friendly upon application with low Strata Fees of $522.69 p/quarter
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.