World Class Views Massive 226m² Penthouse Apartment
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Showcasing unrivalled postcard views at every turn, this supersized penthouse has been created by merging two top floor apartments into one within a coveted waterfront security building.
Harbour views are welcome from all rooms including both bathrooms and the master bedroom's dressing room. Oversized windows and a full-length entertainer's terrace overlook Sirius Cove, the iconic Sydney skyline, Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Anzac Bridge, Eastern Suburb Foreshores and Mosman Bay. Impeccably maintained, the interiors exude quality whilst also offering an opportunity to renovate and update. Rare in its outlook, position, potential and scale, capitalise and create penthouse perfection upon Mosman's most exclusive peninsula.
Nested upon 1.4 hectares of waterfront land close enough to hear the unmistakable sounds of Taronga Zoo, the building itself has been luxuriously transformed and features a semi-circular driveway with portico, dual lifts, full security, harbourside gardens, swimming pool and jetty.
• Compact kitchen united by black granite benchtops and Miele appliances
• An array of free-flowing living spaces defined by elegant archways and pillars
• Entertainer's dining room, formal lounge room, TV room and sitting room
• Master wing enjoying water views from bedroom, ensuite and dressing room or 4th bedroom
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 overlooking the boat studded waters of Mosman Bay
• Executive home office with custom cabinetry and views over Sirius Cove
• Relaxing harbour vistas from both marble bathrooms, both with bath tub
• Full length entertaining terrace enjoying an unsurpassed Sydney spectacular skyline
• Concealed bar fitted with granite countertops, wine rack and display cabinetry
• Walk-in laundry complete with sink and storage, multiple linen cupboards
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, video intercom and renovated foyer
• Secure parking for 3 cars plus 2 storerooms, level lift access
• Coveted waterfront building resting on 1.4 hectares with jetty and pool
• Metres to Musgrave Street ferry and bus, walk to parks and harbour beach
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
3 garage spaces