36A Belmont Road, Mosman
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Elegantly elevated welcoming the best of all four aspects, this impeccably presented and forever stylish upper duplex is immersed in postcard views stretching from the Harbour Bridge across the city to the Opera House, Main Harbour and Eastern Suburbs.
Centred upon a fully integrated Miele kitchen, an oversized stone topped island bench links the dining zone and relaxing lounge room. Light-filled and spacious, the interiors spill out to a protected dining terrace with a stunning cityscape background. Exuding quality and superior craftsmanship, high ceilings are finished with traditional cornicing and are complemented by classic timber floors.
Secure, low-maintenance and incredibly convenient, discover the undeniable appeal of this central address. A level walk to both Mosman village and Spit Junction, the Orpheum Cremorne is also just a short stroll away.
- Light-filled layout beneath lofty ceilings opening to a private dining terrace
- Lounge room warmed by a contemporary gas fireplace built into bespoke joinery
- Glamorous pendant light defining the dining space with a stunning city backdrop
- Kitchen connected to the view and dining zone via an oversized island bench
- Stone benchtops uniting the kitchen complete with integrated Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with b-ins and timeless ensuite, ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms
- Two cohesive bathrooms both with floating timber vanities, bath tub in main
- An enviable platform to view fireworks and the harbour's parade of boats
- 227sqm on title, ideal lock-up and leave opportunity, secure and low-maintenance
- North facing terrace and a versatile sundrenched courtyard with garden beds
- Shutters, roller blinds, timber floors, gas bayonet, intercom and LED lights
- Large concealed laundry with sink and storage, built-ins and linen cupboard
- 9sqm storeroom, auto garage door securing the carport and extra car space
- Peaceful yet central location, a level 500m to Mosman village and Spit Junction
- Walk to city buses, top schools, parks, gym and pool, minutes to Balmoral Beach
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.