Art Deco Elegance in Beachside Clifton Gardens - Superb Harbour Views
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Timelessly stylish with a touch of Manhattan grandeur, this idyllic harbourside escape is part of a coveted 1930s building elegantly elevated above Clifton Gardens Reserve.
Curved Art Deco walls embrace the living and dining spaces whilst also framing splendid harbour views across to Watsons Bay and out to the Pacific Ocean. Privately independent, the interior welcomes air-flow and sunlight from all four aspects without sharing a single common wall. Herringbone parquetry timber floors unite the 148sqm internal layout with classic white plantation shutters dressing the windows. A marble topped island bench links the kitchen and everyday living and dining area, a separate formal lounge room is warmed by a gas fireplace.
Peacefully set back from the streetscape, there are no stairs from the lock-up garage. Enviably located within easy reach of both Clifton Gardens and Balmoral Beach, discover the natural beauty of nearby waterfront walking trails.
- Formal entry foyer and grand hallway separating the bedrooms and living spaces
- Spacious living and dining capturing sweeping harbour views to Watsons Bay and beyond
- Marble kitchen featuring an Ilve gas cooker, Miele dishwasher and island bench
- Formal lounge versatile as a 3rd bed customised with a fireplace and bespoke joinery
- Two bathrooms finished in classic neutral tones, bath tub and separate WC
- Well-maintained recently upgraded security building, new windows and electrics
- Boutique character block of 9 in two low-rise towers neighbouring parkland
- Gas bayonet, built-in robes, dual access, internal laundry and period pendant lights
- Walking distance to attractions and conveniences of Military Rd and Mosman Village
- Metres to ferry link buses to Taronga Zoo Wharf providing a rapid CBD commute
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.