Single Level, Spacious Interiors, Private Lawn & Northern Sun
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Modern convenience at its best, this stylishly appointed garden apartment spans an impressive 209sqm over one level, plus secure parking off Warringah Rd, 13 visitor spaces and lift access.
Opening out to its own private lawn at the back of the block, the spacious interiors are surrounded by low-maintenance courtyards, terraces and gardens. Offering a choice of alfresco entertaining options, an internal courtyard off the dining zone indulges in an ideal northerly aspect. The partially open-plan kitchen features stainless steel appliances and solid stone benchtops & gas cooktop.
Perfect for the young family, downsizing, this is an astute investment. Enjoy the leisurely walk down to either Balmoral or Chinamans Beach and unbeatable access to city buses and the attractions of Spit Junction.
Great investment yield with a rental guide of $1,100 p/week. PET FRIENDLY BUILDING.
Inspection details: Free council parking top of Stanton Rd, 50m walk the apartment.
- Long hallway separating the living areas and bedrooms from the secure entry
- Seamless alfresco access from both the lounge room and dining zone
- Deluxe gas kitchen featuring dual sinks and a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Contemporary neutral bathroom dividing two bedrooms, built-in in both beds
- 2nd bathroom complete with bath tub, concealed laundry facilities with storage
- Rental Guide: $1,100 p/week
- Embraced by courtyard gardens on three sides, level lawn with mature foliage
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, multiple storage cupboards and intercom
- Convenient level lift access to the double parking within the secure basement
- 800m walk down hill to Balmoral Beach, express bus transport at door
- 750m level walk into Spit Junction, mere metres to local cafes and shops
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.