Unique Upper Duplex with Sweeping Balmoral Vistas
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
1st time offered to the public in over half a century.
Comparable to penthouse living, this extremely rare Balmoral Slopes upper duplex welcomes an exclusive Balmoral vista from the shoreline through the Heads and over to Manly.
Extremely private, low-maintenance and the interiors bask in a sun-drenched north-easterly aspect. Multiple sets of bi-fold doors seamlessly connect inside to out with an impressive entertainer's terrace acting as ideal viewing platform. Striking vaulted ceilings, leadlights and gracious double doors are an elegant reminder of the property's rich history. Immaculate and very comfortable as is, there is scope to add your own designer touch by updating the solid granite kitchen and neutral bathrooms.
Spanning 214sqm on title with independent entry, double garaging and absolute privacy, this is an exceptional opportunity to downsize in style without sacrificing space, character or outlook. Discover the complete convenience of this prestigious beachside pocket, moments to both Balmoral Beach and Mosman village with easy access to city transport links.
- Entertainer's terrace off the dining and lounge rooms capturing sublime views
- Living areas united by a floating timber floor, bi-fold doors opening to terrace
- Deluxe open-plan kitchen featuring granite benchtops and an Asko dishwasher
- Superb views from master bedroom, master with 2 sets of built-ins and ensuite
- 2 bathrooms flooded with natural light, main with separate bath and shower
- Oversized 2nd bedroom with walk-in robe and study nook, sunny 3rd bedroom
- Lofty proportions, soaring vaulted ceilings within the living, dining and kitchen
- Highly unique offering shared lawns and gardens with just one other resident
- private verandah with lead lights and double door entry
- Separate laundry room with storage
- Individual auto double lock-up garage
- Multiple gas bayonets, plush charcoal carpets, ceiling fans and roller blinds
- Walk to Balmoral Beach, Mosman village or Spit Junction, close to top schools
- Large (25 m3) under garage ventilated storage
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Thursday 21th September 2017
Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, 5pm
Thurs & Sat 11:15-11:45am
Richard Harding 0411 875 022
Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.