Come first home buyers - stamp duty exemption here!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Beautifully private with a top floor setting elevating it amongst the treetops, this bright apartment offers an enticing village-fringe pad. Positioned at the back of the small well-maintained block it's neat and tidy whilst providing scope to update and offers affordable entry or investment buying in a popular market.
Ideally located to enjoy peace and quiet, everything you need is always close at hand. A car is superfluous with a multitude of bus services running nearby and Cremorne Junction, The Orpheum Theatre and bustling Mosman village all within easy walking distance.
- Combined living and dining room
- Generous balcony enjoying a leafy outlook
- Good sized kitchen easily accommodates the home chef
- Light filled and quiet master retreat
- Kitchen features a Bosch dishwasher and breakfast bar
- A wall of built-in cupboards plus robes in the master provide ample storage options
- Ensuite style bathroom, washer/dryer included
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.