Ultra-flexible dual level residence in a private bushland setting
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embracing a supremely versatile layout that includes private entrances to each level, this unique home is easily adapted to a variety of family living configurations. Astute investors can take advantage of the potential to lease out both levels or live in one and rent out the other. (STCA). Featuring an abundance of traditional character while being completely renovated throughout, it revels in an ambience of privacy and serenity, surrounded by greenery and featuring access to Lane Cove Bushland Reserve at the end of the street.
- Secluded down a long driveway amid expansive front lawns and gardens
- Three bedrooms on the upper level with elevated garden/bushland views
- Downstairs is completely private, including bedroom and own living area
- Elegant living and dining area featuring original cypress pine floorboards
- Contemporary CaesarStone kitchen, stainless steel dishwasher and oven
- Kitchen opens out on to a covered barbecue area and open air courtyard
- Carport and additional off-street parking space, underhouse storage
- Strolling distance to Lane Cove village shopping, dining and CBD transport
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.