Idyllic Harbourside Living on the City Fringe Views, Space & Walk to Ferry
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Impeccably presented and maintained, this harbourside home is ideal for those valuing space, location and everlasting style.
Proudly elevated on an exclusive waterfront street within walking distance to the ferry, enjoy unbeatable access to the city without the challenges of Military Road. Catch the bus, ferry and indeed walk to the train if so desired! Walk to Neutral Bay's cafe culture, supermarkets and boutique shopping, this premier address is also close to top schools, foreshore walks, harbour pools and beaches.
Capturing harbour and city views, the outlook is increased upon the upper levels within the master bedroom suite and the versatile home office or 4th bedroom. Exuding quality, a variety of living and entertaining spaces are ready to grow with your family. The double garage offers enviable internal access and is equipped with elevated storage. Low-maintenance and secure, the internal floor area spans an impressive 308 sqm with a seamless connection to a variety of private alfresco areas.
- Stunning timber floors uniting the vast free-flowing living areas and stone kitchen
- Lounge and dining warmed by a gas fire elegantly framed by a stone mantelpiece
- Casual dining/family room connected to a protected north facing BBQ terrace
- Separate TV room/rumpus opening out to a manicured hedge framed level lawn
- Atrium ceiling above the entertainer's kitchen, new Miele oven, steamer & cooktop
- Kitchen featuring illuminated display cabinetry, island bench and black granite
- Master bedroom suite with his and hers built-ins, luxury ensuite and harbour views
- Marble accents and frameless showers in all bathrooms, spa in master ensuite
- Top floor home office/4th bedroom with storage and views to Sydney Tower
- Meticulously maintained, updated and enjoyed for over 20yrs by the one owner
- Landscaped backyard privately bordered by natural rockery and mature succulents
- Perfectly positioned guest powder room, separate laundry with sink and storage
- Ducted and split system air-conditioning, gas bayonets and feature gas fireplace
- LED lighting, plantation shutters, built-in robes in all bedrooms and intercom
- Internal access from tandem garage conveniently positioned custom wine cellar
- Walk to Neutral Bay Junction bus stops with buses linking Manly to Chatswood
- 9mins to CBD via ferry, 450m to Kurraba Pt Wharf and 750m to Hayes St Wharf
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509
Benoit Guittonneau 0416 514 010
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.