Grand Terrace with Cosmopolitan Convenience
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A sophisticated union of old and new, this grand c1913 terrace house is elegantly elevated above street level just footsteps from the heart of vibrant Kirribilli village.
Transformed by a sophisticated colour palette, newly refinished dark timber floorboards rest underneath soaring patterned plaster ceilings. Striking formal lounge and formal dining rooms are a romantic reminder of the home's history and are adorned with unique marble fireplaces. Set over two spacious levels, formal and informal living spaces are located on the ground floor with four double bedrooms grouped together upstairs. The magnificent master bedroom is large enough to accommodate a sitting area or study whilst opening out to a filigree balcony with picturesque district views.
Exclusively positioned with rear lane access to a secure double carport, discover the cosmopolitan convenience of this enviable address within a short stroll of city trains, ferry transport, local cafes, waterfront parkland and top schools.
- Unique patterned ceilings define the living rooms and stately hallway
- Restored marble fireplaces within each of the adjoining formal rooms
- Free-flowing open-plan everyday living and dining, clever study nook
- Updated kitchen featuring granite benchtops and quality appliances
- Elegant bedrooms, master with sitting area, built-in robes and balcony
- Main bathroom with separate bath, combined laundry/2nd bathroom
- Atrium ceiling connects to a glass wall framing an internal courtyard
- Secure double carport with auto access, versatile outdoor entertaining
- Leadlight feature window above the entry, traditional pull-cord lights
- Classic wall panelling, ceiling roses, ornate archway and alarm system
- 350m walk to Milsons Point Train Station, 750m to Kirribilli Ferry Wharf
- Stroll to Loreto Kirribilli and St Aloysius', minutes to North Sydney schools
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.