Inner City Designer Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A historic part of the architectural landscape, this renovated Victorian home has been transformed internally to create a stylish inner city sanctuary upon an wide tree-lined street.
Designed for the future without sacrificing its past, soaring voids and skylights maximize the property's original lofty proportions. On the upper level an innovative timber decked air bridge links the open-plan home office with the hallway and three stylish bedrooms.
Streamlined and sophisticated, sleek integrated storage solutions are in abundance. The deluxe kitchen is centred upon an oversized stone topped island bench and connects seamlessly to the dining zone and alfresco living. A set of bi-fold doors brings the outside in whilst also providing direct access to the secure off-street car space.
Enjoying an urban lifestyle on the fringe of Sydney's CBD, walk into the city itself or stroll up to village cafes, the light rail and nearby Wentworth Park.
- Hardwood timber floors uniting the living areas and contemporary stairs
- Stone kitchen featuring a full suite of Smeg appliances and pendant lights
- Stunning bedrooms with endless storage and customised design details
- 2 renovated bathrooms, frame-less glass shower recess and full bath tub
- A chic barn door enclosing the upper level bathroom with dual shower heads
- Concealed internal laundry facilities nearby the downstairs bathroom
- Ceiling mounted air-conditioning units, floor lights and louvre windows
- Glass balustrade securing the light-filled staircase, timber stair treads
- Recessed roller blinds, TV niche, elevated storage and multiple sky-lights
- Landscaped forecourt garden, private BBQ courtyard, off-street parking
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.