Ready to move into - Stroll to Dee Why village
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A fantastic investment or introduction to life in this sought-after seaside suburb, this elevated first floor apartment is set within easy strolling distance to the newly redeveloped Dee Why village shopping, dining and caf hub. Renovated throughout and needing absolutely nothing more to spend, its stylishly presented interiors capture ample morning sun thanks to an enviable eastern aspect. Set at the rear of a boutique low rise building, it lies only minutes away from Dee Why Beach.
- L-shaped living/dining space leads out to a sun-dappled covered balcony
- Contemporary kitchen, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Both generously sized bedrooms fitted with large mirrored built-in robes
- Modern bathroom featuring floor-to-ceiling tiles and a frameless shower
- Bamboo timber floorboards, linen cupboard, lock-up garage on-title
- Steps to city transport, minutes walk to Dee Why Grand shopping centre
- Moments to Dee Why Lagoon and The Strand's beachside caf strip
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.