Prime Position Wonderful opportunity north to rear semi
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Delighting in an ideal north-to-rear aspect, this late Federation semi graces one of Crows Nest's most coveted cul-de-sacs footsteps from St Thomas' Rest Park.
Set over two levels, the traditional layout provides for three bedrooms plus a versatile home office or additional living space. The kitchen welcomes an abundance of natural light and overlooks the north facing courtyard, perfect for family life. Very comfortable as is with potential to personalise and reconfigure, enjoy now and renovate at a later stage. Several architectural concept plans are available to inspire your creative side.
An unmissable opportunity to capitalise on future development such as neighbourhood shopping precincts and the Metro train line. Walk to absolutely everything, this enviable address is just moments from popular schools, celebrated restaurants, vibrant cafes, St Leonards train station, bus transport and supermarkets.
• Traditional lounge room and adjoining TV room versatile as a study
• Light-filled kitchen with timber cabinetry, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Three double bedrooms all with storage, master with private ensuite
• Family bathroom with combined bath/shower and heated flooring
• North facing entertainer's courtyard, low-maintenance with covered area
• Classic hardwood timber floorboards, ornate fireplace and lofty ceilings
• Invaluable rear lane access via Chandos Lane to single off-street car space
• Minutes to the city, North Sydney CBD and Chatswood by bus, car or train
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.